Nepali national who doesn’t hold a valid passport and is in urgent need to go to Nepal may apply for one-way travel document.
Requirements for a Travel Document:
- Duly filled-in application form for TD (Same application form is used for both passport and travel document) (Download form)
- Two identical most recent passport size photographs
- One copy of Nepali citizenship certificate and passport each
- Fees for Travel Document: Australian dollar 50.00.
(No EFTPOS facility in the Embassy, only applicable cash/money order is accepted)
- If applying by post, self-addressed (write your address in the recipient side of the envelope) postage-paid envelope (preferably signature on delivery post). The Embassy will not be responsible for lost/undelivered posts.
- Postal Address:- PO Box -1070. Mawson, ACT 2607