I got divorced in Australia. What should I do to get my divorce certificate attested from the Embassy?

Visit to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of Australia and authenticate it. After that send it to the Embassy of Nepal for attestation along with required documents and attestation fee. Or visit to the Embassy with all these documents.