When do I need power of attorney ?

If you need to authorize someone in Nepal to work on your behalf for the purpose of selling house/land, selling motor vehicle (except motorcycle) or registering divorce in the authorities concerned of Nepal, you’ll need the Power of Attorney to be signed in the Embassy.