Consent letter, employment contract and other similar documents, marriage registration certificate, academic certificate, relationship certificate, citizenship, license, certificate of marital status, birth/death/divorce certificate, all types of applications, to whom it may concern and other similar type of documents : Au$ 75
True copy certification of the documents issued by bank and financial instructions, Bank guarantee letter, migration/police report/medical certificate, affidavit, certificate of origin and other similar documents: Au$: 150
The Embassy attests the seals of the Ministry/Department of Foreign Affairs of the accredited countries and signature of authentication officers on the basis of specimen details provided by concerned countries in the documents related to consular, trade and commercial matters. Fee applicable AUD $75.
Similarly, seals and signatures are attested in the documents issued by the offices of the Government of Nepal and certified/attested by the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Fee applicable AUD $75.
True copy certification of the documents issued by bank and financial instructions, Bank guarantee letter, migration/police report/medical certificate, affidavit, certificate of origin and other similar documents: AUD $150
Attestation of any Australian Documents
To get Embassy’s attestation on any Australian originated documents like divorce certificate, birth certificate etc., these documents need to be authenticated from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of Australia. To know more about authentication process of DFAT, click ere.
- DFAT authenticated document,
- An application addressed to the Embassy,
- Copy of visa of the applicant,
- Copy of Passport of the applicant
- Fee: AUD 75
- A self-addressed return envelope (If documents are sent via Post)
Nepali Driving License Attestation/Verification
- An application addressed to the Embassy (click here)
- Copy of Nepali Driving License
- Copies of Citizenship and passport
- Fee: AUD 75 (If you send documents through Post, send us Money Order/Bank Cheque in the name of ‘Embassy of Nepal, Canberra’)
- A self-addressed return envelope (In case of sending documents through Post)
- In case of old driving licence if not shown in Online Driving License System of Nepal, Verification letter issued by the Department of Transport /Transport office and attested by the Department of Consular Services, Kathmandu is required. (To check Online Driving License System of Nepal, click here)
EFTPOS facility is available at Embassy for debit cards (No credit cards/No Tap and Pay) where 1.10% is applied as surcharge per transaction. Cash is also accepted.
(If documents are sent through post, payment can be made by sending Money Order/Bank Draft in the name of ‘Embassy of Nepal, Canberra’ )
The fees paid for the service must be used within one year. Repayment will apply if service has not been rendered by any reason within a year.