Nepali national who doesn’t hold a valid passport and is in urgent need to go to Nepal may apply for one-way travel document.
Requirements for a Travel Document:
- Duly filled-in application form for TD (Download form)
- Two identical most recent passport size photographs
- One copy of Nepali citizenship certificate and passport each
- Fees for Travel Document: Australian dollar 60.00.
- For new born baby, copy of Nepali citizenship and passport of parents and copy of birth certificate of baby are required instead of Nepali citizenship certificate.
- If applying by post, self-addressed (write your address in the recipient side of the envelope) postage-paid envelope (preferably signature on delivery post). The Embassy will not be responsible for lost/undelivered posts.
- Postal Address:- PO Box -1070. Mawson, ACT 2607
(No EFTPOS facility in the Embassy, only applicable cash/money order is accepted)
The fees paid for the service must be used within three months. Repayment will apply if service has not been rendered by any reason within three months.