My baby does not have Citizenship Certificate/Minor Citizenship Certificate. I Could not proceed ahead without filling this section in the form. What should I do?

You can fill it with the Birth Registration Number. Please be advised that you must make Minor Citizenship Certificate from Nepal within the validity of passport. Otherwise, you may face problem while renewing it.