When do I need power of attorney ?

If you need to authorize someone in Nepal to work on your behalf for the purpose of selling house/land, selling motor vehicle (except motorcycle) or registering divorce in the authorities concerned of Nepal, you’ll need the Power of Attorney to be signed in the Embassy.

When & How do I collect my ePassport?

Once the passport is ready for collection, you’ll receive email from the official email of the Embassy and also a text message in Nepal’s mobile number. And you may choose any one of the following options for passport collection. Options for collection 1) Visiting to the Embassy oneself carrying old/current passport 2) Sending old passport and return envelope to the